Folligraft is a choice that "splits the difference" between surgery
and conventional hair replacement.
- Folligraft is the non-invasive hair graft; surgery is not required
to fulfill its hair replenishing properties.
- Folligraft results in a demonstrable increase in cosmetically
significant hair, unlike chemicals that produce insignificant
velo hair - short, non-pigmented "peach fuzz."
- The Folligraft procedure may be combined with surgical procedures
or used to provide additional hair to those who've already had
surgical hair replacement.
- The results of the Folligraft procedure are guaranteed - there
is no waiting period to see if it will actually work.
- Folligraft looks, feels, and acts like real growing hair.